HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. Feb. 22, 2011 March 30 June 7 Los Angeles
For exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to vendors at E3, including game developers and publishers, KmartGamer is seeking bloggers who are actively involved in gaming forums, sites or other channels (such as Facebook and Twitter) where they talk about gaming and are a recognized, trusted name on those channels. To be considered, video-game bloggers must follow the simple, two-step submission process:
- Step One:
- Why are you interested in going to E3?
- What would you be excited to see and cover at E3?
- Why do you want to go to E3 with KmartGamer?
- Describe your experiences with KmartGamer, such as how you learned about this call for submissions or how you discovered the various KmartGamer online resources.
- Step Two: http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/KmartGamer-bloggers-e3-2011 Wednesday, March 30
Following the submission process, a team of Kmart Consumer Electronics representatives will review the applicants and select three bloggers to attend E3 on its behalf and blog about their experiences. KmartGamer will also provide bloggers with travel and hotel expense and a daily per diem for the three-day expo.