Only those who can demonstrate sourcing, inventory management, training and record keeping activities that meet the rigorous standards of the FSC are eligible for its label. In qualifying, KODAK Gallery Product Operations completed a rigorous certification process, including on-site audits conducted by Scientific Certification System (SCS), one of the world’s leading FSC certifiers. KODAK Gallery’s FSC license code is FSC-C104080.
Charles J. Ruffing
FSC accreditation enhances the improving environmental footprint of KODAK Gallery Products:
- Printing is done with KODAK NEXPRESS Dry Inks, which contain no hazardous VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and are fade resistant.
- Shipping boxes are made with at least 30% recycled content and are recyclable.
- Shipping mailers are made with 95% post-consumer recycled content and are recyclable.
- In addition to being manufactured with fiber from responsible forests and verified sources, paper used for KODAK Gallery Photo Cards, Photo Books and Calendars is made using wind-power.
- Photo Cards are recyclable while also being durable and fade resistant.
Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) environmental certification
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
2011 KODAK KODAK MOMENTS and NEXPRESS are trademarks of Kodak.
SOURCE KODAK Gallery