RAMSEY, N.J. July 6, 2011
SpectraMagic NX is designed for the easy inspection and quality control of color from incoming raw materials to process production through to final inspection. This powerful software is used in all industries, such as, food, plastics, paint & coatings, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, textiles, graphic arts, construction, and transportation. It utilizes pre-defined screen templates for simple Pass/Fail assessment, statistical process control, and sophisticated R&D analysis. It also allows the user to design their own screen layout based on their particular industry and/or application. Each graph type (color, spectral, color difference or trend), as well as the data list, can be scaled to the desired size with total ease.
This latest release updates users from version 2.03 to 2.10 and offers the following enhancements:
- Support for Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional) to the available languages.
- Support for Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit (x86), Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit (x64) operating systems
- Function to search for data within files.
- CCS (Closest Color Search) function to automatically select from the target color group the specified number of targets (up to 5) closest to the measured sample. (Professional Edition only)
- Capability to add user defined illuminants for colorimetric calculations
- Capability to set polygonal tolerances on xy chromaticity diagram
About Konica Minolta Sensing Americas , Inc.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc. (KMSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta Holdings USA, Inc., is recognized as the international leader of industrial color, light and shape measurement. The company is responsible for product lines that continuously revolutionize how visual perception is measured by the world.
An industry pioneer, as well as innovator, Konica Minolta Sensing developed and introduced the first portable color measurement units to the world. Presently, their catalog contains instruments such as portable colorimeters as well as portable and benchtop spectrophotometers for color measurement, spectroradiometers and lux meters for light/display measurement and 3D non-contact scanners for shape measurement.
Thousands of companies across the globe choose to depend on Konica Minolta Sensing equipment when color, light or 3D measurement is vital to the manufacturing process. Konica Minolta Sensing’s products can be found in a wide array of industries including food, plastics, paints, coatings, automotive, aerospace and cosmetics.
Ramsey, New Jersey
When it comes to color, light and shape measurement – the world looks to Konica Minolta.
SOURCE Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, Inc.