CHICAGO Feb. 15, 2011 ICAP Ocean Tomo
ICAP Ocean Tomo’s Spring 2011 Live IP Auction March 31, 2011 New York City
The patents disclose the following:
- An optical reader for genomics, proteomics and other applications involving patterned samples.
- System using a spatial light modulator, light source and detector for analysis.
- The system provides for random-access interrogation of probe sites and reference sites.
- Enabling technology for clinical applications of genotyping and expression microarrays.
- Compatible with virtually any optical tagging method.
- Allows real-time monitoring of Bio-Chip hybridization with sample.
- The reader produces numerical scores directly without need for image processing.
- This technology eliminates need for complex opto-mechanical scanning mechanisms.
- Technology allows for highly sensitive detection with wide dynamic range.
- Facilitates automation of analysis steps for emerging clinical and agricultural assays.
- Reader system is capable of all analysis steps in real time using a single instrument.
- Claims include combination of reader with existing DNA-chip synthesis methods.
- Technology suitable for real-time quality-control during manufacture of bio-chips.
These patents may be of interest in the following areas:
- $2.7 billion $2.1 billion
- These patents should be of great interest to: Developers of assays for clinical genomics and proteomics, developers of agricultural genomic assays, developers of bio-security instrumentation, clinical instrumentation manufacturers, healthcare service providers, drug developers, DNA-chip manufacturers, biochip developers.
Dean Becker [email protected]
About ICAP Ocean Tomo LLC
30 June 2006 www.icap.com
SOURCE ICAP Ocean Tomo