The Summer 2008 Release includes a brand new user interface and new features to help you easily navigate your sales process, accounts and opportunities.
Major New Features and Updates
Landslide was created with the belief that there is a need for an application purpose–built to increase sales performance — period. That means Landslide was designed to focus on increasing win ratios, shortening sales cycles and increasing sales consistency. This sales–centric approach has been the driving force behind the Landslide and our Summer 2008 release continues to expand our offering based upon its unique understanding of sales work styles.
Highlights of the Summer 2008 Release:
Increased Sales Work style Support through New User Interface
* Minimum Clicks to accomplish any sales tasks — 2 to 3 clicks to accomplish 80% of your tasks
* Anchored on the Workspace you will not have to go to other screens — 80% of all sales tasks accomplished from one screen
* Work they way you think — intuitive user interface allows you to work easily in lists without having to open many windows and go back and forth
* Built–in access to third–party tools such as company and executive profiles, company news and Google maps (coming soon)
Expanded Sales Process Features
* In–Process Sales Tools — Access sales tools right from within the process
* Access to free sales process builder — define and experiment with as many sales processes as you want
* Purpose–built for sales to use customizable emails for prospecting, lead nurturing and growing customer and partner relationships
Support for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through Actionable Analytics
* Set up your dashboard in Landslide Pulse for forward–looking KPI driven sales management
New eVIP Services for Sales Managers
* Dedicated SIOs — Sales Information Managers for sales VPs and CEO to help define and provide relevant sales metrics to track and send alerts when needed
Access VIP Assistants through Chat
* One click connects you with the VIPs and SIOs
Visit www.landslide.com/summer2008 to learn more or contact Chuck Brownfield.