The all-new, improved websites create a local, online experience for existing and prospective families. Users now have the ability to get a personal feel for each location as they read a letter from each director, view photos, check out parent testimonials, and learn about classroom and program highlights specific to their school of choice.
Learning Care Group has also introduced its blog called Learning Together. Here, some of the country’s leading education experts write candidly about the latest childhood development and early childhood education research. The goal is to help parents understand what their children are learning and how they can help enhance that learning beyond the classroom.
In addition to an immediate connection to richer, more meaningful content on its websites, additional highlights include:
- Interactive videos that provide prospective families with a feel for what a child will experience at every age level in a Learning Care Group school.
- Specific web pages for each location that include details on the director, facility, curriculum, enrichment programs and more to familiarize users with their local school(s).
- Social media functionality, giving families the opportunity to connect via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Easy navigation and a clean format that ensures the user a fresh experience to learn about educational philosophies and safety, as well as local-level information.
- Consistency in look, feel and language to what a child will actually see and hear when they walk into a school.
About Learning Care Group, Inc.
Between these five brands, Learning Care Group has more than 1,000 schools (corporate and franchise) with a system-wide capacity to serve close to 156,000 children in the U.S. and internationally.
SOURCE Learning Care Group, Inc.