LEXINGTON, Ky. March 1, 2011
March 27, 2011
- $500 million click here click here
- Board of Directors elected Paul Rooke as chairman of the Board and Sandra L. Helton as a new director Paul J. Curlander
- appointment of Anthony Giagnacovo as its EMEA general manager Geneva, Switzerland
- May 11, 2011 New York City
Following many years of widespread recognition, Lexmark continues to earn accolades from third-party reviewers, industry analysts and other esteemed organizations for its innovative products and solutions. Lexmark maintained its leadership position in 2010 among top competitors with combined laser and inkjet awards in the U.S.(2).
- Lexmark is the leader in on-site outsourced page volume in Brazil in 2010 October 2010 .
- Lexmark C792de color laser printer X792de color laser MFP
- Lexmark’s C792de
- the C792 and X792 Series Markvision Enterprise
- Perceptive Software’s ImageNow 6.5
- new workgroup color devices October 2010
- Top 10 Best Wireless Printers February 2011
- Most Trustworthy Companies Top 100 Thought Leaders
- 2011 Access Award Lexmark Accessibility Solution
- Perceptive Software is ranked the No. 2 vendor
Products, Solutions and Services News
Following successful product, software and solutions launches in 2010, both Lexmark and Perceptive Software enhanced their offerings in the past month with announcements that bring greater productivity and performance to businesses.
Perceptive Software’s presence has continued to expand in key markets, particularly in the healthcare sector, a significant vertical market for the company. Strong industry focus and an industry-leading value proposition have helped Perceptive Software grow its footprint within this category with several customer wins.
- 4Q10 Earnings News Release
- 4Q10 Earnings Presentation
- Lexmark X792 and C792 color laser families
- Perceptive Software’s ImageNow
- Lexmark Genesis
- SmartSolutions Videos
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
(1) Top 10 rankings are based upon the following: Global Retailers are based upon food and drug store, general merchandiser, and specialty retailer revenue according to the Fortune Magazine’s 2010 Global 500. Global Banks refer to Commercial and Savings Institutions and rankings are based upon revenue according to 2010 Global 500.
(2) Based on internal assessments of leading U.S. technical publications and test laboratories. Laser printers, laser printer-based multifunction devices, inkjet printers and inkjet All-In-One devices.
Latin America Printing Outsourcing 2010 Sept 2010
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.