WALTHAM, Mass. Feb. 28, 2011 GeoWorkz.com
and Rory Cowan 10 Euros
Through GeoWorkz, subscribers gain access to multiple opportunities and features, allowing them to:
- View and access a wide variety of localization projects from all Lionbridge offices around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Search and sort all of the jobs of interest, according to language, activity, scope and date
- Sign up for GeoWorkz Alerts to get instant notifications of new job postings that match their interest and skills.
- Access a wealth of information, training materials, product tours, free trials and other resources to help subscribers improve productivity and business results.
With 2,400 subscribers in more than 80 countries, Translation Workspace is quickly becoming the preferred platform for real time live asset management and translation productivity. The platform has processed over one billion words since launch in April, 2010. The most recent updates and new features include:
- Enhanced Asset Aliasing to streamline tracking and workflow of aliased assets.
- Expanded and extensible file support using the markup language assistant for INI, TXT, C and .NET text files, and Java properties files, in addition to the existing ability to create custom parsing configuration for a variety of text formats.
- New quality assurance (QA) features and improved functionality within the platform’s XLIFF editor to increase the speed and quality of interactive translation.
- Improved source and target preview in the online review client. This increases productivity by streamlining the translation review process and enhancing quality output.
Access to GeoWorkz Job Postings is free for subscribers of Translation Workspace. The Job Postings feature on GeoWorkz will be extended throughout all Lionbridge offices in the coming weeks. This will provide a single destination for multilingual professionals to find new projects for translation, desktop publishing, localization engineering and more, while accessing the industry’s most widely used cloud-based translation productivity tools.
Job Postings 10 Euro
"With GeoWorkz and Translation Workspace, subscribers are successfully accelerating speed of work, reducing language management costs, lowering expenses and providing unparalleled productivity for their internal and external teams," continued Cowan.
Lionbridge GeoWorkz is an online platform for multilingual talent worldwide. GeoWorkz is dedicated to providing flexible employment options for professionals who work online. As a cloud-based platform, GeoWorkz empowers the translation community by providing access to new projects and the most advanced technology solutions for the translation industry. Community subscribers can also access comprehensive resources to help members get the most from their Translation Workspace subscription including training materials, product tours, free trials, support and more. In addition, subscribers can manage their account and track usage. All subscribers can access the GeoWorkz Directory, making it easy to promote services and collaborate with other subscribers.
About Translation Workspace
Translation Workspace is the first, market-proven, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based translation productivity platform. Through a simple, low-cost subscription, users can access Translation Workspace to translate, manage and sequence language assets in real-time, collaborate instantly with other translators, monitor project productivity, automate quality assurance and engage qualified resources on demand – all within their own secure, private work environment. Through its unique Live Assets™ feature, Translation Workspace allows users to quickly and economically manage, distribute and sequence translation memories and instantly engage a qualified pool of translators. They also gain on-demand visibility into the progress of every project and the delivery of every translation. Translation Workspace is based on Logoport, Lionbridge’s advanced real-time translation memory technology, which has managed more than 10 billion words since its initial deployment in early 2005, making it the single largest repository of commercial translation memory content in the world.
Waltham, Mass. http://www.lionbridge.com
Lionbridge, Translation Workspace and GeoWorkz, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the US and throughout the world.
Tim Hurley/Maria Brown
KEYWORDS: Lionbridge, Online Translation, Translation Automation, Online Employment, GeoWorkz, Translation Workspace, Translation Memory
SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.