WALTHAM, Mass. July 27, 2011
- Find, reach and collaborate with colleagues and partners across geographies in real time
- Improve communication and increase productivity across geographically dispersed teams
- Ensure security-rich, enterprise-scale instant messaging across languages
- Increase the productivity of online meetings
- Eliminate product development and delivery delays resulting from miscommunication
- Reduce costs for international travel, telephone plus audio- and Web-conferencing services
Lionbridge GeoFluent is a cloud-based, customizable, real-time automated translation technology that instantly translates content and communications into multiple languages. GeoFluent is based on IBM’s machine translation engine and is the result of a technology partnership between Lionbridge and IBM. GeoFluent IM is designed specifically for enterprise instant messaging and easily integrates into common messaging and collaboration environments, including Sametime. GeoFluent includes Lionbridge customization capability which increases comprehension and usability of communication by reflecting each organization’s brand, products and terminology.
IBM Sametime® software provides integrated real-time communications services—voice, data and video—that make it easy for people to find, reach and collaborate effectively with others. Sametime allows employees to spend less time trying to find people who can answer questions and more time being productive, and helps enterprises lower customer service and help desk costs by more effectively resolving issues.
Waltham, Mass. http://www.lionbridge.com
Lionbridge and Lionbridge GeoFluent, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. in the U.S. and throughout the world.
KEYWORDS: Lionbridge, Social Communication, Online Collaboration, Unified Communications, Multilingual, Automated Translation, IBM Sametime, GeoFluent
SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.