- Full-Service Workspace Listings Management – Add or modify bookable workspaces directly from the venue manager homepage
- Flexible Hours of Operations Control – Venue administrators can now set different hours of operation like extending hours for some members or shrinking the availability window for others
- Set Holiday Hour Exceptions – Now you can manage limited holiday hours and venue closings that members can see on your venue calendar
- Rent by the Hour – Office space owners can rent space by the hour to mobile professionals anywhere
More than ever before, companies are choosing to go “office-less” for more flexibility and freedom in how and where they work.
There is a substantial opportunity for business owners wanting to make their real estate work harder for them and reach the 1 billion mobile workers worldwide.
“NextSpace has been using LiquidSpace across all four of our locations for the past year. Not only does LiquidSpace help us manage our current count of 500 members, it’s also a great tool for managing our excess capacity,” says Jeremy Neuner, cofounder and CEO of NextSpace. “In addition to our monthly members, we can now serve a growing number of short-term, on-demand customers. As the nature of work continues to change, we expect this customer segment to grow exponentially in the coming year. LiquidSpace is the perfect all-in-one marketing and customer engagement tool to meet this new demand.”
If you’re interested in uploading your workspace and want to learn more, LiquidSpace is offering training webinars throughout November. See the latest schedule and register here.
Following today’s release, LiquidSpace will be hosting the first ever Mobile Work Week in the San Francisco Bay Area during the week of December 5th through 9th celebrating the new paradigm of mobile work.
Events during the week will include, open houses at great workspaces throughout the Bay Area, including prominent co-working spaces, office business centers, hotels, and private offices.
For more information, or if you are interested in learning how to include your business or venue in Mobile Work Week, please contact Candice Nobles at candice(at)liquidspace(dot)com.
- Watch the “Share Your Space” screencast demo here.
- Learn more about LiquidSpace and view a map of all current listings here.
- View additional information on pricing here.
Connect with LiquidSpace on:
LiquidSpace is a location-based mobile application that lets you find the workspace you need, when you need it, wherever you are. You can book space in high-end business centers, hip startup co-working spaces, or hotel conference rooms. You can even unlock private spaces for meetings at offices that have space to share.
With LiquidSpace on your phone, you always see the best workspace available nearby, right now. You can book space for 15 minutes or a day, invite your collaborators, and check-in securely to unlock access to Internet, printers, phones, parking and more.
For more information, visit: http://www.LiquidSpace.com or follow us on Twitter at @LiquidSpace.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8928313.htm