Muzeme Inc., an American start-up, has developed an application for this purpose, for Android devices, application that efficiently answers the above-mentioned needs: Lockguard.
What’s more interesting is the fact that the development of the application was managed from Romania and the American company is making it available worldwide, through the Android Market.
Lockguard is a piece of software that detects, logs and reports any unauthorized accessing attempt of the phone, reacting at the phone’s unlocking or unsuccessful unlocking attempt.
– Detects and logs successful and unsuccessful unlocking attempts (date, time, location – network-based GPS coordinates)
– Captures audio from the environment as well as photos and videos through the front facing camera (beta)
Following the unlocking attempt, Lockguard can trigger combinations of the following actions:
– Send an SMS and GPS coordinates to a phone number pre-set by the user
– Send an email and GPS coordinates to an email address pre-set by the user
– Records sound from the environment for a user-defined period of time and attaches the audio file to the email notification
– The phone starts ringing an alarm pre-set by the user
For devices with Android 2.3 installed, Lockguard has several extra features:
– Captures one to five photos of the "intruder"
– Captures videos of the person unlocking or attempting to unlock the phone
– Sends the photos and videos attached to the email notification
Muzeme Inc. is a company founded in the USA in 2011. It is a company focused on the development of software applications for private users.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com