- Microsoft Exchange Enterprise 2010
- TeamSite (SharePoint Foundation 2010 Hosting)
- Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook Webmail)
- Free – Windows Webhosting
- Free – SiteBuilder from Parallels
- Free – MailArchiving
- Free – BackupAgent
- Free – SpamExperts
- Free – Generic Domain name (first year).
- The Hosted365 desktop, bringing all the above mentioned applications via Single-Sign-On to your customers.
- Full access to data regardless of location, integrating with all smartphones including Blackberry, allowing access to all data for flexible online workspace management, thus saving time and increasing productivity.
- Compliancy with all European data privacy laws with data stored in a secure location whilst maintaining their rights to confidentiality.
- Powerful backups ensuring documents are secure at all times, no matter where;
- File sharing with Microsoft SharePoint which allows content management and online collaboration utilizing shared calendar, IM video conferencing, working on shared documents without duplication issues.
- Domain name sales and management included in the solution.
- Your logo in view for your customers.
“Hosted365 is managed by a reseller control panel and partners are able to brand the product with their own identity. This allows you to retain ownership of your existing customers and engage new ones. With Hosted365 new and existing customers recognize you as their service provider”, says Joost Pisters, Head of Product Development, LuxCloud.
Hosted365’s future roadmap includes apps for messaging and collaboration, MXSweep, Microsoft Lync for voice and video conferencing and goMobi.
LuxCloud offers customizable own branded solutions enabling resellers, system integrators and service providers to sell online any and all of the services and applications available on the platform. The range of applications is constantly evolving reflecting the needs of the market and includes Web and Application Hosting, Messaging & Collaboration, Business Processes and Infrastructure packages. Part of DCL Group, LuxCloud was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Luxembourg. LuxCloud enables a smooth transition of business to the cloud.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing & Communication Manager
Phone: +352 27 220 313
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/3/prweb9323640.htm