Massachusetts companies utilize the latest version of ezAccounting business software in an effort to ditch the spreadsheets and reduce manual entry. Get the details and demo version by visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 07, 2015
The latest release of ezAccounting software is at the top of the list for Massachusetts small business owners when it comes to low cost and high quality software on the market. This innovative application by Halfpricesoft.com developers allows customers to eliminate spreadsheets and at the same time, reduce manual entry. Imagine being able to achieve all of this in-house and with no accounting degree.
Just a few of the tasks that can be completed in-house with ezAccounting are incoming and outgoing cash flow including sales, receipts, payments and purchases, payroll processing and tax form printing, in house. By processing all of this in house with ezAccounting software, customers will save thousands of dollars each year to utilize in other company matters.
“Updated ezAccounting business software allows a company to eliminate the middleman, spread sheets and exhausting data entry.” Said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
EzAccounting software is designed to cater to the needs of small business owners. This application is a stand alone software application so it does not require the internet to be utilized. New customers can download and try this software with no obligation or cost at: http://accounting.halfpricesoft.com/accounting-software-download.asp
Take a look at all of the features included within one software application:
- Company Management Features
- Unlimited company account
- Customize form format
- Customize check format
- Support multiple tax code
- Support multiple payment term
- Support flexible document serial number
- Customer/Sales Features
- Input Estimates, Invoices, Payments, Refunds and non-invoice purchases
- Print invoice, receipt in paper or PDF format
- Multiple tax rate
- Product management
- Customer management
- Vendor/Purchase Features
- Input bill and pay bill
- Manage Vendors
- Employee/Payroll Features
- Built-in federal and 50 states tax tables
- Unlimited employee
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, State tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Supports local tax
- Supports the options to withhold to extra federal and state taxes
- Support 401k, retirement plan, insurance deductions and more
- Flexible Pay Period: Monthly, Semi-monthly, weekly, biweekly and daily
- Flexible Payment Type: Pay by Salary or Hourly Rate
- Support bonus, commissions, tips, employers can add custom payment such as Pay-by-piece, pay-by-load, pay-by-project, pay-by-mile and more
- Support the differential pay rate for different shift or tasks
- Print paycheck directly
ezAccounting is priced at $149 per calendar year. If customers do not need to utilize the payroll portion of the software, they do not have to renew each calendar year. Customers seeking a way to simplify business operations are welcome to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at:
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, accounting software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Accounting-Software/Business-Software/prweb12942656.htm