E. Heather Smiley
their next, most impactful step for adequate retirement savings Kris Gates
In addition to the new Facebook page and interactive app, highlights of MassMutual’s new RetireSMART.com website include:
- Custom "look and feel" including the plan sponsor’s logo and creative choice of core plan education materials
- Shorter, more intuitive menus to help participants find what they need quickly and easily
- Plan, Save, Allocate and Consolidate
- A powerful search feature that enables enrolled and yet-to-be-enrolled employees (as well as their spouses and family members) to search MassMutual’s RetireSmart(SM) website by topic, age, life event, level of investment knowledge and other criteria
- An area where plan sponsors can post important information for their participants
For more information about MassMutual Retirement Services, please contact your retirement plan advisor or call MassMutual at (888) 626-4911.
MassMutual’s Retirement Services Division has been serving retirement plans for more than 60 years. It offers a full range of products and services for corporate, union, nonprofit and governmental employers’ defined benefit, defined contribution and nonqualified deferred compensation plans. It serves approximately 1.2 million participants.
For more information, visit massmutual.com.
Copyright © 2011 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and affiliates, Springfield, MA 01111-0001. All rights reserved.
Contact: Lisa Reilly
SOURCE MassMutual Retirement Services