DULUTH, Minn. DALLAS April 19, 2012
The maurices app is just one way the retail chain is communicating through their customers’ smartphones. The company has also introduced a new optimized mobile website, making it easier for customers to search, browse and buy via the retailer’s website, on their mobile phones.
Digby Localpoint™ from AT&T
Expanding on its relationship with Digby for mobile marketing solutions, AT&T now offers businesses the power to know where their customers are – not just what they bought at the register. The Localpoint Platform gives brands the power to interact with consumers in a way that really matters to them. Through web-style analytics into shopping activities at a brand’s physical locations and targeted location-aware mobile messaging tools, Digby Localpoint from AT&T enables brands to attract, influence, understand and own the relationship with their loyal customers across all channels through their own branded mobile experience.
Digby Localpoint from AT&T helps brands:
- Effectively engage with consumers through their own branded app, based on their preferences and buying habits
- Understand when their most loyal customers visit their locations
- Uncover conversion rates for products purchased in retail stores
- Drive traffic to their places of business with location-sensitive marketing programs
- Enable consumers to search, browse and buy products from their smartphones whether they are at home, on the go or in the store
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
maurices maurices Canada maurices maurices.com
the United States
© 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This document is not an offer, commitment, representation or warranty by AT&T and is subject to change.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.