ROCHESTER, Minn. Jan. 17, 2011 http://www.metaviewer.com
Reflective of developments among its manufacturing, wholesale/distribution and retail customer base, Metafile predicts the following in 2011:
- AP and AR automation technology will increasingly take to the cloud. MetaViewer Online
- AP and AR automation technology will be critical in helping businesses manage evolving 1099 reporting requirements. VendorView
- AP and AR automation technology in retail will intensify, cultivating increased sales potential.
These cross-industry trends cap several developments in Metafile’s products and services, client base, industry presence and organizational growth in 2010, including:
- The launch of Metafile’s Microsoft Dynamics partner program. Microsoft Dynamics partner program MetaViewer Tribridge Integrated Business Group Zensar Technologies Celenia Software
- MetaViewer’s integration with Microsoft Dynamics. MetaViewer
- Growth in Metafile’s staff. Steve Gregory
- The on-boarding of new customers and expansion of existing customer relationships. Masco Corp., Fortis Properties Dupont Community Credit Union Marlen International Harsco Rail ADTRAN WS Packaging Group Koniag, Inc. Vista Foods Entercom Communications Corp. Laminate Technologies, Automated Packaging Systems Factory Design Labs GEXPRO Rexel New City Transit Wakefern Foods Baltimore County Public Schools Commonwealth of Virginia
- Business growth.
"Many thanks to Metafile’s customers for their shared commitment to intelligent AP, AR and workflow automation," said Sprau. "Metafile will continue to answer the cross-industry call for greater automation in 2011 and beyond."
About Metafile Information Systems www.metaviewer.com
SOURCE Metafile Information Systems