- modular fan units which can be mounted to top or bottom sections with no loss of internal space (148-182 cubic m/h air flow, 45-50 dB, 2,750-3,050 rpm, working temperature -40°C to +70°C)
- new rack trays – the range now includes fixed trays, universal trays (which can be mounted to any rack 19.6"/500 mm to 31.5"/800 mm deep) and vented cantilever trays
- a new range of vertical wiring distributors (for 800 mm wide racks) with built-in clamps and integrated outlets
- new multifunction distributors (for 800 mm wide racks) that allow the assembly of 1U units (PDUs, patch panels)
- vertical cover distributors (for 800 mm wide racks) for optimal cable organization, side entries at every U
- multifunction lateral rack members – can be used as cable guides and additional mounting points for 19" sections.
LOGIC2 flat-packed network and server racks are proving increasingly popular. Each rack is shipped in a robust single carton, making storage and transportation very easy.
They were originally aimed at locations where access is difficult but are so quick and easy to assemble that they are also in demand for use in more open locations.
Typical applications include:
- IT and data centers
- cabling and networking
- industrial computing and electronics
- broadcasting, entertainment and audio-visual markets.
Each LOGIC2 rack can be assembled in less than five minutes. All it takes is eight bolts to put together these 19” cabinets. All the doors and panels are simply clipped into place using special rapid fixings.
LOGIC2 19” racks can accommodate static loads up to 2,200lbs (1,000kg) and dynamic loads up to 660lbs (300kg).
RETEX server racks are available are available in 24U, 42U or as 47U racks in widths of 23.62”/600 mm and 31.49”/800 mm and depths of 39.37”/1,000 mm. They come with single or twin front and rear mesh doors.
Networking racks are available in 42U, a width of 31.49”/800 mm and depths of 23.62”/600 mm, 31.49”/800 mm and 39.37”/1,000 mm. Door configurations are:
- no front door, steel rear door
- glass front door, steel rear door
- twin glass front doors, steel rear door.
RETEX LOGIC2 units are also available as 42U open racks in widths of 21.25”/540 mm wide and 37.28”/947 mm. They are perfect for the mounting of patch panels and network switches.
Open racks can also be fitted with shelves and supports for computer and data storage equipment – particularly useful for laboratories, broadcasting studios and climate-controlled data rooms.
All LOGIC2 racks are supplied with adjustable 19” panel mounts. The standard finish is graphite gray powder epoxy paint.
Optional corner trims come in five colors to match corporate ID or color code different rack configurations.
All LOGIC2 42U racks are manufactured from 100% recyclable materials.
METCASE, Vice President, Sales, Sean Bailey said: “The new accessories should make these flat-packed racks even more popular – providing extra cooling with no loss of space and smarter management of cabling.”
Features of RETEX LOGIC2 flat-pack racks:
- Flat-pack all-in-one-box 19" rack system
- Fast and simple assembly with just eight bolts
- ABS corner trims fitted to the corner blocks provide an attractive appearance
- Four adjustable leveling feet
- 19" Standards: IEC 60 297-2, DIN 41 494 part 1 & 7, ANSI/EIA-310-D, UNE 20 539-2
- Materials – frame, extruded aluminum profiles (open racks 2 mm steel); corner blocks, diecast aluminum; adjustable 19" panel mounts (1.5 or 2mm steel); side panels, top and doors (1mm steel)
- Colors – metal parts, graphite gray powder epoxy paint; ABS corner trims blue RAL 5007 (other colors available as accessories).
RETEX 24U racks also come flat-packed, with a variety of door options – either glass doors, mesh doors or open without doors.
METCASE also offers a range of 19” wall mounted racks that can supplied either pre-assembled or flat-packed.
Wall racks are offered in a range of sizes – 6U to 18U – and various depths. They have lockable glass doors. Side panels are removable for easy access to the cables.
METCASE is the metal enclosures division of OKW Enclosures, Inc. For more information on RETEX 42U racks, please view the METCASE website or contact Sean Bailey, Tel: 800-965-9872.
Notes For Editors
METCASE specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality aluminum enclosures for the electronics industry. The METCASE range has been designed to allow for modifications to be carried out with ease.
Special sizes and versions of the enclosures can be produced in batch quantities from as little as 10 units. This flexibility provides design engineers with an exceptional range of options for developing new products and variations.
METCASE is also the USA representative for the market-leading RETEX range of flat-pack 19” racks, 19” wall cabinets and SERIES 50 extruded aluminum enclosures.
METCASE is a division of the OKW Group.
OKW Enclosures, Inc
3000 Old Pond Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Phone: 412 220 9244
Fax: 412 220 9247
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb42u/racks/prweb9807311.htm