PALO ALTO, Calif. Feb. 9, 2011
MetricStream is widely recognized for the flexibility and scalability of its GRC solutions that are architected to address a variety of risk, compliance, governance, audit and quality management needs across the enterprise.
December 31, 2010
- Operational Risk Management Audit Management
- Existing customers expanded their use of MetricStream GRC Platform, resulting in more than doubling of sales to the existing customer base compared to the previous year.
- Several companies replaced their existing legacy systems, originally created as stand-alone applications, with MetricStream’s next generation GRC solutions. In many cases, multiple legacy systems were retired in favor of an integrated GRC system spanning several processes.
- Strong momentum was observed in Banking, Financial Services, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare sectors. Other industries that registered momentum were Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Insurance, Manufacturing and Government sectors. Several Global 100 organizations, premier private and federal institutions and mid-tier corporations were added to MetricStream’s customer portfolio.
- A healthy mix of Hosted and On-premise Licensing was seen in the MetricStream customer base. MetricStream’s flexible licensing and delivery model were strong differentiators in the market. Several mid-tier, as well as Fortune 100 companies, chose to host their applications with MetricStream’s hosting infrastructure.
Shellye Archambeau risk management
Additional trends and milestones in 2010 were:
Global footprint: Europe Middle East Asia-Pacific
Product innovation: IT-GRC solution
Services portfolio expansion:
Thought leadership: Gunjan Sinha Shellye Archambeau California Gaurav Kapoor
Source: http://www.metricstream.com/press N ews/pr_266_record_growth_customer_adoption_2010.html