SINGAPORE July 20, 2011
Daisuke Kobayashi Steven Goh
"Today, mig33 is bringing those huge revenue and user opportunities to mobile developers everywhere."
mig33’s initial developer partners include:
- http://www.kookypanda.com/ China
- http://www.softgames.de/ Germany
- http://www.nazara.com/ India
- http://www.agategames.com Indonesia
- http://www.anantarupa.com/ ) Indonesia
- http://www.elasitas.com/ Indonesia
- http://www.nightspade.com/ Indonesia
- http://www.onebitmedia.com/ ) Indonesia
- http://www.indigo-entertainment.com/ ) Philippines
- http://www.tmgamer.co/ Singapore
- http://www.blueleafgames.com/ South Africa
- http://www.springfisher.com/mobile-development South Africa
How Developers Can Participate
Likewise, mig33’s initial focus targets Android developer partners, though mig33 will work with developers to get their games across as much of the mig33 platform as possible. mig33 is currently also available for most basic feature phones, mobile browsers, and PC browsers.
Today’s news opens up new revenue streams for social game developers everywhere. mig33’s virtual economy, based on credits purchased online, saw more than 40 million virtual gifts purchased in 2010. Handset makers – with which mig33 is already in talks – can pre-install the mig33 Android or Java app and generate revenue based on consumption of mig33 credits.
Game developers and VAS content providers have already been generating similar revenue streams.
About GREE, Inc.