Latest News

Migration Expert Reports Changing Trend in Student Migration to Canada

“A majority of our clients are from countries such as India who are studying in European or Australian institutions but are looking to continue their education in Canada”, says Migration Expert’s Manager of Migration Services. “Canadian Immigration has recently simplified the application process and we are seeing a significant increase in student visa applicants to colleges and universities across Canada. In particular there have been an increasing number of students from Australia who have been inquiring about studying in Canada.”

Other reasons for the changing trend could include Canada’s resilient economy, standard of living, reputation for safety, and increased opportunity.

Canada continues to be recognized as a provider of world-class education to students who come to learn English or French within Canada’s bilingual borders. The Student visa allows foreigners to engage in further studies in Canada either in an academic or vocational sector, thus bringing their rich culture, expansive knowledge and varied skills to Canada’s already diverse classrooms and schools.
Foreign applicants must show their intention to study, provide proof of acceptance and enrolment at an accredited institution, proof of sufficient funds and sufficient ties to return to their home country once they have completed their studies. Once granted, a student visa will allow applicants to experience Canada’s high-quality education system, state of the art research facilities, and broad post-graduate employment opportunities.

Many educational institutions offer awards, scholarships, and bursaries to international students on a competitive basis. An applicant who is granted a student visa is eligible to work on-campus throughout the school year, allowing them to earn money towards tuition, explore Canada’s diverse landscape, and gain valuable Canadian work experience. In addition, they may be entitled to apply for Off-Campus Work visa after 6 months. In most cases, foreign students are entitled to apply for a Post-Graduation Work visa, enabling them to remain in Canada for up to two years in some cases. It may also be possible have their permanent residence application processed in tandem, allowing them to work and live in Canada permanently.

While the visa application and processing times can vary, Migration Expert is able to assist their clients by choosing the best procedure to apply under. Furthermore, a Certified Immigration Consultant can ensure that the visa application is prepared and applied for correctly to minimise any further delay once submitted.

For further information and advice on study visas and migrating to Canada, contact Migration Expert by visiting


Leave a comment

seks shop - izolasyon
basic theory test book basic theory test