- View ticket sales data in real-time or over a specific time period of time, see where their ticket purchase traffic originates from (Facebook, venue website, etc.), and assess geographically where ticket purchasers are from
- View graphical comparisons of ticket sales month to month to see which events are top-selling
- View website statistics, such as site visits, average time spent on site, unique visits, and page views
- Add and manage multiple events
- Manage social media tools
“Knowing the origin of ticket purchases allows our clients to see in real-time where they should focus their marketing efforts. With our new dashboard, we provide the pertinent stats in a basic and user-friendly format so that our clients can easily see how their sales are doing and where they are coming from. They can take that information and make immediate and necessary changes to their marketing efforts as needed,” said Joe Loverde, owner of MissionTix.
MissionTix, a Baltimore-based online ticketing service, has catered to promoters, venues, non-profits and festivals since 2001 offering lower service fees, marketing strategy and support, and personalized customer service. MissionTix services include: online and traditional ticketing; assigned seating; mobile support; box-office software; social sharing; and in-house web design and marketing. For more information on MissionTix, visit http://www.missiontix.com, or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MissionTix.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8998766.htm