- Estimating tools: Provides contractors with bid calculations and cost estimates
- Price overrides: Contractors can update prices in-field to reflect job conditions (e.g. snowfall), or set variable rates on each service, by customer or event
- Meter reading and recording tools: Allows contractors to track meter data at the beginning and end of a job
- Assessments, or custom in-field surveys: Allows service technicians to fill out a series of questions or checklists, and send the information back to the office paperlessly
- Signature Capture: Any device that’s web-enabled and touch-screen based can also accept a signature, digitally connected to the work order, for work verification
For more information on upcoming development, contact HindSite Software at 888-271-4076.
About HindSite Software: Field Service Software for More Profit and More Time
The HindSite Solution has helped contractors better control and grow their business with field service software since 2001. Designed by an irrigation contractor, HindSite assists service businesses with scheduling, contact management, field data collection (e.g. mobile time tracking), and billing integration with QuickBooks® and Peachtree®, creating a paperless business management solution.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8976347.htm