NASHUA, N.H. July 18, 2011 Jabra
From running errands and carpooling to commuting to work and taking family road trips, the Jabra DRIVE transmits phone conversations with crystal clarity. The Jabra DRIVE also features A2DP technology, which allows mom to stream music from her smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled Mp3 player, listen to directions from her GPS applications and more. Whether it’s a phone call with dad, the latest hit song or directions to a soccer game, DRIVE transmits clear audio with ease.
Anne Raaen Rasmussen
The Jabra DRIVE also features a voice guidance system announces battery status and Bluetooth® connectivity, while large control buttons for volume and on/off make operation a cinch. With 20 hour of talk time and an impressive 30 days of standby time, the Jabra DRIVE is equipped with enough battery life to last through even the longest commute or road trip.
The Jabra DRIVE will be available in late July at Amazon.com or Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores and online at BestBuy.com/Mobile.
Key product specifications of the Jabra DRIVE include:
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Multiuse™ – connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Auto-paring to mobile phone
- Dedicated control buttons
- Up to 20 hours of talk time and 30 days of standby time
- Bluetooth 3.0, including eSCO
- Dimensions – L104mm X W56mm X D18mm
- Weight – 3.38 ounces
- Includes a Micro USB cable, in-car charger, clip for visor and quick start manual
About GN Netcom
Through its Jabra brand, GN Netcom is a world leader in innovative headset solutions. With around 825 employees and sales offices around the world, GN Netcom develops and markets a broad range of wireless headsets and in-car speakerphones for mobile users and both wireless and corded headsets for contact center and office-based users. GN Netcom is a subsidiary of GN Store Nord A/S.
© GN Netcom A/S. All rights reserved. Jabra © is a registered trademark of GN Netcom A/S. All other trademarks included herein are the property of their respective owners.