- Tracking Data: Real-time visibility of vehicle’s location.
- Vehicle History Reports: Up to 4 months of detailed driving reports.
- Mapping: Easy online map view of vehicle location via integrated Google Maps.
- Speed Infringement Reports: Speeding infringements recorded in different speed zones.
- Geo Fencings: Designate unapproved driving areas and locations.
- Movement Alarms: Alerts any unapproved movement of the vehicle.
- Notifications: Receive email alerts when vehicle leaves or comes into specified area(s)
“The iTeen365 monitoring unit is just one part of the solution. Combined with parental involvement and education, we hope to dramatically reduce teen fatalities,” said Wolf. “To that end, we’ve designed our website to serve as an educational platform where parents and educators can find valuable information such as current facts and figures, tips for encouraging and modeling safe driving behaviors, the licensing process, the teens’ commitment, insurance savings, and more.”
From November 15, 2011 through December 31, 2011, iTeen365 can easily be purchased at http://www.iteen365.com for free ($289.95 value) with a 2-year contract agreement and paid installation. Mobile installation available in select areas. After purchase, iTrack365 will coordinate for convenient local installation.
About iTrack365, Inc.:
iTrack365 has partnered with one of the world’s leading providers of telematics to offer a complete range of web-based GPS vehicle tracking and GPS fleet management solutions. Currently available in over 30 countries worldwide, the iTrack365 suite includes: iTeen365, iSenior365, iSpouse365, iFleet365, and iLease365. With advanced technologies, its own full end-to-end solution capabilities from the design of the hardware and software, to the web based hosting solution, iTrack365 has made this a convenient, user-friendly application for both individuals and companies of any size. For more information: http://www.iteen365.com / 866-900-2464
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8952151.htm