CUPERTINO, Calif. July 26, 2011
Ongo surveyed 726 Americans on their online news habits, revealing:
- More than half of Americans, 56 percent, go online once or twice per day for news; nearly one-third go online for news three or more times per day.
- Men were more likely than women to visit multiple sites for news, with 32 percent of men going to four or more sites for daily news.
- 26 percent spend between 31 minutes and one hour.
- 21 percent spend up to 15 minutes.
- Health and politics were the next most important news categories, at 50 percent and 49 percent respectively.
$5.99 New York Times
Cupertino, Calif. $12 million September 2010 Jan. 25, 2011 www.ongo.com
Ongo is a trademark of Ongo Inc., and other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.