SAUSALITO, Calif. July 26, 2011 http://www.morphonix.com
Morphonix has been winning awards and national recognition throughout scientific, parenting and educational communities for entertaining media and technologies that teach children about the brain while simultaneously and uniquely tapping the parts being used to learn. Now, thanks to grant funding from The National Institute of Mental Health and impressive networks of support and talent, Morphonix has launched "Every Body Has a Brain," a new product suite specifically designed for children ages 4 to 6.
Floyd E. Bloom Scripps Research Institute
"From the songs and stories to the music videos and games, ‘Every Body Has a Brain’ taps critical brainpower, from thinking simple thoughts to problem-solving and even following a future career in neuroscience," she says. "Kids just get jazzed about the brain, respecting it more and using it better."
"Every Body Has a Brain" is by design affordable, accessible and applicable to multiple technologies today. Morphonix offers everything from CDs to downloadable games and apps, not to mention the "Free Game and Song of the Week," featured on the Morphonix website. The "Every Body Has a Brain" suite includes:
- Every Body Has a Brain: The Game (CD or download for PC or Mac)
- Every Body Has a Brain: The Songs (CD or download on iTunes or Amazon)
- Every Body Has a Brain: Brainstem Edition (Downloads for PC and Mac)
- Songs & Stories from Every Body Has a Brain (Download for PC and Mac)
- Braintrain for iPhone and Braintrain for iPad
About Morphonix™ LLC
SOURCE Morphonix LLC