- Improve the quality of father-child time
- Improve father child relationships
- Help dads be better parents and partners
Given the holiday timing of these awards, a special emphasis was put on toys and games that bring the whole family together and which dads really will want to get down on the floor and play. “This is especially important for dads (and moms) returning from military deployment and who are going through what is often a tough transition to becoming a family again,” says Banas.
This season’s awards recipients are:
Pregnancy and Infancy
- Belly Banter (Slick Sugar)
- Bundli Swaddler (Bundli)
- Perfect Bum (Cocolo)
Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Little Reader Deluxe (Brill Kids)
- GiggleBellies, Volume 2 (3D Magic Factory)
- “Nursery Rhyme Singing Time” with Mother Goose Club (Sockeye Media)
- Sidekick (Kemby)
- Strange Dees Indeed (The Deedle Deedle Dees)
- Chicken Joe Forgets Something Important book/CD (Trout Fishing In America)
- These Are My Friends (Alastair Moock)
- Chip Taylor and the Grandkids (Smithsonian Folkways)
- ISPY Super Challenger Game for Leapster (Scholastic)
- ISPY Castle for Nintendo DS (Scholastic)
- Magic Schoolbus Oceans game for Nintendo DS (Scholastic)
- Magic Schoolbus Dinosaurs – iPad App (Scholastic)
Tweens and Teens
- Campbell’s Alphabet Dice Game (TDC)
- Heely’s (Heely’s)
Family Wii Game
- Glee Karaoke Revolution (Konami)
The Mr.Dad Seal of Approval and GreatDad Recommends awards were launched to recognize deserving products and services that give fathers the resources, tools and information they need to parent effectively and enrich the lives of their children. Awarded quarterly, the seal is widely recognized and valued by consumers and provides an opportunity for increased brand recognition and credibility for companies.
For more information about products that have received the Mr. Dad Seal of Approval and GreatDad Recommends Award, go to GreatDad.com/RecommendsWinners. To see program criteria and submit an application, visit GreatDad.com/recommends. The deadline for Spring 2012 awards is March 11, 2012.
Headquartered in Oakland, California, MrDad.com, along with founder, Armin Brott, has helped millions of men around the world become the fathers they want to be. The author of eight bestselling books on fatherhood, Armin also writes the nationally syndicated newspaper column, ‘Ask Mr. Dad,’ and hosts the syndicated ‘Positive Parenting’ radio show.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, as part of the Pregnancy Magazine Group, GreatDad.com is a leading source of experience, recommendations, inspiration and advice for dads – delivered from the male perspective. GreatDad.com has the only weekly pregnancy newsletter written for dads.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/12/prweb9015844.htm