COSTA MESA, Calif. Jan. 20, 2011
- Based on an in-depth analysis of depreciation value, current incentives and rebates, warranty, assistance services and features, the analysts at NADAguides announce the following vehicles as Top Recommended Current Buys in the Car Buyers Market Report: the 2011 Lexus LX 570, the 2011 Acura TL, 2011 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC SUV, 2011 Hyundai Genesis and the 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus and 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium.
- The NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report is intended to spotlight for consumers new cars currently on the market that have more to offer than a rock bottom price. Vehicle offerings taken into account in the Car Buyers Market Report analysis include low first-year ownership depreciation value of 21 percent or less, basic warranty (50,000 mile warranty or higher), above average features that make driving more pleasurable, road-side assistance programs (required to be considered), financing incentives and day supply product availability*.
- Troy Snyder
Highlights of the Top Recommended Current Buys
- 2011 Lexus LX 570 $78,555
- 2011 Acura TL $35,305
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC $60,950
- 2011 Hyundai Genesis $33,000
- 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus $35,200
- 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium $36,900
About the NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report
The NADAguides Car Buyers Market Report is a timely report that is the compilation of hundreds of thousands of data points and information. To determine the Top Recommended Current Buys, the NADAguides’ market analytics team develops a list of the top new cars in consideration based on first-year ownership depreciation value of 21 percent or less – any model with less than a 50,000 mile basic manufacturer warranty, without financing incentives, and that does not offer a roadside or in-vehicle assistance program is then eliminated from the list. All remaining contenders are then carefully analyzed based on product features, financing incentives and day supply product availability*. The NADAguides Current Car Buyers Market Report is an ongoing study, tracking and reporting on the best current new car buys for the consumer marketplace to help with the new car buying process.
*Days supply product availability is referenced in "day supply" numbers. Days supply refers to the number of units in inventory, divided by the average number of unit sales of that vehicle per month. The result is the estimated number of days of supply of that particular vehicle.