- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Management
- Task Area 10: Software Development
TurningPoint was awarded a CIO-SP3 contract (Contract # HHSN316201200103W) for all task areas.
“CIO-SP3 will make it easy and fast for federal civilian and defense clientele to procure our cutting-edge information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions that support the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and the Federal Health Architecture (FHA),” said Bangalore Shivacharan, CEO and Co-Founder at TurningPoint.
ABOUT TURNINGPOINT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, TurningPoint is a CMMI Maturity Level 3 independently appraised software engineering professional services firm that serves a diversified group of commercial and government customers, enabling them to generate value from their IT investments. TurningPoint achieves these results through the successful planning, development, integration, and maintenance of IT solutions and by driving operational efficiencies into infrastructure operations. TurningPoint’s focus is on providing high availability business applications that improve bottom-line results by streamlining high-transaction-volume, mission-critical business processes. For more information, visit http://www.tpgsi.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/8/prweb9833166.htm