Stephen Baumer Marin Tchakarov Rich Morgan 2:45 p.m. PDT Monday, May 21
- How cloud computing has changed the way that manufacturing businesses run
- Key considerations for moving from on-premise manufacturing systems to the cloud
- Quantified and qualitative advantages of cloud-based manufacturing
- How cloud-computing enables real-time visibility into inventory
- Cloud extensibility for global growth and reaching new markets
- How the cloud enables supply chain collaboration with suppliers, distributors and customers
GoPro, Jawbone and Speck are among a growing number of manufacturers leveraging the NetSuite Manufacturing Edition, the industry’s only complete cloud-based solution for manufacturers including inventory management, dynamic replenishment, demand and production planning, warehouse management, financial accounting and costing, customer and partner relationship management, and eCommerce. As a cloud solution, NetSuite enables manufacturers to reduce IT costs by eliminating costly and complex on-premise software and servers while providing real-time visibility into key business metrics. NetSuite includes specific modules for demand planning, production planning, production engineering, shop floor control, manufacturing control, cost control, project control, lot and serial control, and multi-division / multi-site solutions.
GoPro www.gopro.com Half Moon Bay, Calif.
Jawbone www.jawbone.com San Francisco March 2012
Speck ( www.speckproducts.com ) Palo Alto, Calif.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.