The Cyber Security Asia conference will also run parallel to a vibrant exhibition, where vendors will showcase their latest products, technology and solutions for the Cyber Security community.
Hear key presentations from industry experts:
· Dr Goh Shen Tat, Assistant Department Head, Cryptography and Security Research Group, Institute for Infocomm Research I2R, A*Star Singapore
· Wing Commander Tom Parkhouse, Cyber Security Staff Officer, Ministry of Defence, UK
· Michael Rothery, First Assistant Secretary, National Resilience Policy Division, Attorney-General’s Department, Australian Government
· Iftekharul Bashar, Associate Professor, International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research, Singapore
· Sazali Sukardi, Head, Strategic Policy & Research Department, CyberSecurity Malaysia
· Aloysius Cheang, APAC Strategy Advisor, Cloud Security Alliance
· Michael Wilks, Regional Director, Public Safety and National Security APAC, Microsoft
To view the conference programme and full speaker line-up, please visit www.cybersecurity-asia.com
In addition, there will be an interactive workshop for delegates to attend: Preparing for the Next Cyber Attack… which will be led by Microsoft on the 11th November. Attendees will learn how to protect critical information systems and network infrastructure from cyber attacks that can be launched against the industrial control systems used to protect critical infrastructure.
Visit www.cybersecurity-asia.com to register your place. Alternatively, contact James Hitchen at Tel: +44 (0)207 827 6054 or Email: [email protected]
SMi Group Ltd
+44 (0)207 827 6066
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: Network with International Experts at SMi’s Inaugural Cyber Security Asia Conference & Exhibition