DALLAS July 19, 2011
According to a 2010 study conducted by industry research firm Compass Intelligence, before making final purchase decisions for IT or telecom services, nearly half (46 percent) of small businesses indicate that they go to a preferred provider’s website to see what they offer. A simple, compelling online resource, such as the AT&T Recommendation Tool, helps meet the needs of small businesses.
Recommendation Tool Key Facts/Features
- Uses customer answers to questions about their business to determine their wireline and wireless communications needs
- "Hands off" the recommended packages for purchase and pre-populates the shopping cart with those products and services
- Allows customers to quickly order pre-defined packages – such as "All for Less" – or build their own customized solutions
- Dynamically determines and displays applicable savings based on the selected products and services
- website hosting and design
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
the United States
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE AT&T Inc.