Los Angeles, California – June 16, 2010 – Small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) often struggle to find affordable and intuitive project management software that can be customized to fit their exact project management needs while not being charged for “extras.” Projecturf 2.0 -http://www.projecturf.com – is the economical new web-based project management app specifically designed for SMBs in all industries providing each user features not offered by other project management software. Designed based on hundreds of real users’ feedback and requests, Projecturf 2.0 has features and benefits which differentiate it from other project software.
Projecturf 2.0 offers users the following benefits:
* Work without limits: A first in project management software -Projecturf 2.0 provides unlimited file storage space on all business plans with no cap on users, project managers or features. Share and upload large numbers of files without storage restrictions, constraints or additional charges.
* Rate and approve designs: one of the most unusual sections of Projecturf 2.0 – the project management software allows users to present work to clients and let them review, comment on, rate and approve designs -all in one place. This is ideal for web designers, developers, programmers,graphic designers, or those in the advertising, marketing, media,architecture, interior design, publishing, construction, legal, engineering,or product design industries.
* The extras are included for all users: All plans come with all features. Unlike other planning software, the cost of using Projecturf 2.0 won’t increase with add-ons. Such as event calendar, reply via email, Google docs integration, reports & graphs, subtasks, file versions, global dashboard, quick jump menu, formatted for print, time tracking, notes,design thumbnails, code snippets, bookmark sites, access permissions,privacy controls, multiple assignments, create groups, project archiving,whiteboards, color theme choices, export date, multiple admins – just to name a few.
* Free brand integration with logo service: Branding is crucial for small and medium-sized businesses. As an added level of customization,Projecturf offers a free logo service to integrate each user’s existing company logo into Projecturf 2.0.
* Bug tracking included: track bugs and assign tickets, track their status, upload screen shots, add notes and comments, and mark them closed.
* Get up and running in minutes not hours: The refined and instinctive interface ensures almost no learning curve. The highly intuitive design of Projecturf 2.0 is a result of years of real users’ feedback – making this sleek project software vastly different from other online project management software.
* The user dictates how people and projects should be managed:Projecturf 2.0 was built using SMB users’ feedback and will continue to be improved based on customers’ requests and project management needs.
All three Projecturf 2.0 business plans allow unlimited storage space with no cap on users, project managers or features and a 14 day risk-free trial:
* Start-Up Plan is $34.99 per month (manage up to 10 projects),
* Business Plan is $69.99 per month (manage up to 30 projects)
* Enterprise Plan is $169.99 per month (manage up to 150 projects)
* Individual Plan for freelancers is $9.99 per month
Visit http://www.projecturf.com for more information.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.