LAS VEGAS Feb. 21, 2011 Connect With Pro Quality Feb. 21-23, 2011 Las Vegas, NV
Specific features of the KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP Paper include:
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP-D Paper: For equipment that uses Dry Ink/Toner-Based EP Technologies
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP-L Paper: For equipment that uses Liquid Ink/Toner-Based EP Technologies
- Premium thickness KODAK Media support for comparable look & feel of professional photographic paper
- Two-sided Lustre (E-Surface) for duplex printing
- White/non-yellowing paper base
Kodak’s new papers use the same professional paper base and Lustre (E-Surface) used on KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA Color Negative Photographic Paper. This enables professional labs, studios, central lab operations (CLOs) and print operators interested in photo-realistic quality to intermix media output, and produce differentiated digital press products, more quickly and of higher quality, when compared to conventional EP on plain coated paper. It also allows customers to offer premium output at various price points. For example, professional labs can create wedding albums on traditional photographic paper and offer less-expensive companion books, printed on ENDURA EP Paper, for couples to give to family members.
Joel Zucco Barrington, IL.
Kodak will initially offer the new KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP Papers in the most popular size, 18 x 12 in (45.7 x 30.5 cm) double-sided sheets. Kodak will continue to certify these papers on a majority of EP printing presses. KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP-L Paper is available worldwide immediately. KODAK PROFESSIONAL ENDURA EP-D Paper will be available in April.
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
(Kodak, Kodak Professional, and ENDURA – are trademarks of Kodak.)
SOURCE Eastman Kodak Company