AUSTIN, Texas April 24, 2012
- NI PXI/PXIe-2543
- The switch increases test throughput and provides long-term measurement repeatability in many high-volume RF production test applications, including semiconductor and mobile device testing.
- The switch module further extends NI’s broad portfolio of PXI modular instruments to address the latest RF engineering challenges.
National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today introduced the new NI PXI/PXIe-2543 solid-state RF multiplexer, which gives test engineers a long-lasting, high-performance solution to optimize the routing of RF signals up to 6.6 GHz. Its solid-state architecture facilitates faster switching and more repeatable measurements than traditional electromechanical switching solutions.
- 6.6 GHz dual 4×1 multiplexer for high-density RF switching, ideal for multisite test
- Solid-state architecture for superior switch lifetime
- 50 Ohm termination on all channels for improved RF performance
- Integrated PXI triggering for fast and repeatable measurements
Learn more about the NI PXI/PXIe-2543 and other NI switches with these additional resources:
National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Sarah Beck, (512) 683-5126
Ernest Martinez, (800) 258-7022
SOURCE National Instruments