Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker from 42 Srl lets users calculate their optimal daily caloric intake needs, capture daily food intake and physical activity, track progress on a day-to-day basis, and make adjustments to their eating and/or exercise routine to achieve their desired weight loss and/or fitness level goals. The new no-cost app is available from the App Store.
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) October 16, 2014
People who need to shed a few (or more than a few!) pounds and inches from their waistline, along with those who want to generally improve their eating habits, enhance their physical fitness, or simply lead a healthier and more energized life, can now get the help they need anytime and anywhere by downloading the innovative new no-cost app “Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker” from 42 Srl.
Based on the scientifically-proven fact that the most efficient way to lose weight is to monitor one’s daily calorie intake, Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker lets users easily, effectively and enjoyably:
1. Calculate their optimal daily caloric intake needs by answering a few simple, short questions.
2. Immediately begin capturing their daily food intake, as well as their physical activity.
3. Track all of their progress on a day-by-day basis through a clear and simple overview that displays: daily caloric requirements; calories consumed; calories burned through physical activity; and calories needed to reach daily requirements.
4. Make adjustments to their eating and/or exercise routine to know exactly when they’re consuming too many calories – or too few – so they can ultimately be happier and healthier.
Other Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker special features include:
- A simple interface that neatly lays out all options and information.
- A clever notification that reminds users when they need to exercise in order to make-up for consuming too many calories.
- A vast – and constantly updated – food and physical activity list that users can add to, as well as share with others in the community.
- A wonderful food journal to help users better understand and improve their eating habits and patterns.
- The ability for users to program future meals, which not only makes grocery shopping much easier, but helps users stick to their diets and avoid binge eating.
- A daily helping of practical and inspiring tips to help users stay focused, on track, and heading towards their desired weight loss and/or fitness level goals.
“While willpower is an important part of losing weight and staying healthy, for the vast majority of people around the world, it’s simply not enough to get them to their goal,” commented Mattia Confalonieri the developer behind 42 Srl. “And that’s why Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker is so useful! It gives people the information and support they need to make smart, informed decisions regarding their health and fitness. And just as importantly, the app is extremely easy to use, loaded with features, fun to experience, and doesn’t cost a thing to download!”
Mango – Calories Counter & Diet Tracker, the new no-cost app that easily, effectively and enjoyably monitors calorie intake and physical activity, is available now from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/mango-calories-counter-diet/id915386456.
A press kit is also available from https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxjagtz1g977gez/PressKit%20Mango.zip?dl=0.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of 42 Srl at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About 42 Srl
Based in Milan, Italy, 42 Srl is the creation of experienced developer Mattia Confalonieri and focusses on the development of mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Learn more: http://www.42srl.it
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/appshout/mango/prweb12252136.htm