- Online self-scheduling for both individuals and groups, such as teams. This feature allows individuals to schedule their own appointments and sessions at any time of day, not just during normal business hours. This convenience rushes down into on-site operations, as photographers and staff will spend less time answering the phone and responding to e-mail and voice messages from customers requesting appointment times.
- Room scheduling. In addition to booking individuals, Appointment-Plus also makes it easy for photographers and studio to assign rooms for photo sessions.
- Online customer payment-processing.
- Point-of-Sale module, for photographers and facilities that also sell products along with their photography services.
In addition to these photographer favorites, Appointment-Plus offers such standard functionality as:
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders, which are sent out prior to a scheduled appointment time and which can reduce the “no-show” rate by over 50 percent.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities.
Because of its superior flexibility and customization, Appointment-Plus is the best choice for tailoring a scheduler that best fits specific booking needs.
“The need for an efficient and effective scheduling solution is universal among photography studios, given the critical role appointments play in their operations,” says Bob La Loggia, CEO of Appointment-Plus. “With Appointment-Plus, they can completely automate their booking processes from start to finish, whether they operate a single location or multiple sites.
“We help you design the perfect scheduler for your photography operations.”
In addition to providing the scheduling industry’s premier application since 2001, Appointment-Plus online scheduling software also offers the most complete collection of plug-ins, integrations and modules to help photographers and studios streamline their operating processes. These include syncs with QuickBooks and e-marketing service providers Constant Contact, iContact, MailChimp and Vertical Response, as well as online payment-processing through MerchantWarehouse.
Future releases include syncs with Google and Microsoft Outlook calendars and an enhanced mobile Web app.
As a Web-based service, Appointment-Plus online appointment software requires only an Internet connection to use. Unlike Picasa, Photoscape and other photo editor applications, it does not require any installations or downloads to use. This characteristic also makes it accessible from any Internet-connected device, such as smartphones and laptops, making it the ideal scheduling solution for photographers and staff that need to ability to view schedules when outside the studio.
“Get a hold of your appointment-scheduling procedures,” La Loggia adds. “Turn to the experts in online scheduling solutions.”
To learn more about Appointment-Plus online appointment software, click here.
About Appointment-Plus: Appointment-Plus is the worldwide leader in online scheduling solutions for growing businesses, enterprises, higher education, government and logistics. With over 15 million end-users and 75 million appointments booked since its inception in 2001, Appointment-Plus is one of the fastest growing cloud-based services in the world. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., organizations ranging in size from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Appointment-Plus to book an average of 2.5 million appointments monthly.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8924928.htm