- General lighting controls: relay systems, central power systems, timer switches, controllable breaker, sensors, manual wall switches, dimming systems, and accessories
- Security controls: intrusion detection, surveillance system, motion sensors, touch screens, and keypads
- Access controls: access controls system, door contacts, motion sensors, touch screens, and keypads.
- HVAC controls: thermostats, zone and climate controls, temperature sensors, humidity sensors, and keypads
- Entertainment controls: audio and volume control, multi-media room controls, building theaters systems, touch screens, and keypads
- Outdoor controls: standalone and network controls for area & site, landscape, parking garages
- Communication protocols, standards, and data distributions: Protocols, building management systems, and wireless technologies
- Protocols and standards: NEMA digital lighting controls open protocol, LonWorks, KNX, ethernet, black box
- Building management systems: BACnet, EIB, and Modbus
- Wireless technologies: Zigbee, EnOcean, RFID, Bluetooth, Z-wave, Wi-Fi, Synapse
- Management and metering: smart grid application software, energy management and distribution management systems
On the basis of application:
- Industrial building (Manufacturing)
- Commercial: Office, lodging, healthcare building, automotive, retail buildings, warehouse, non manufacturing
- Institutional: educational building, healthcare building, religious building, amusement, government buildings, and public recreation
- Infrastructure: highways, streets, bridges, sewer construction, water supply, power, transportation, communications, conservation & development
- Other: Open-air stadiums, parks, and playgrounds
On the basis of geography:
North America, South America, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Oceania.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
North – Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebbuilding-automation/control-systems-market/prweb9566131.htm