ORLANDO, Fla. May 21, 2012 Orlando, Florida
The report revealed that, when it comes to the motivations for choosing a cloud-based solution, the responses from the CFOs interviewed fell into three main categories:
- A desire to optimize IT systems by eliminating costs and IT overhead
- A desire for better access to information
- A desire to streamline and automate financial accounting processes and provide robust reporting for improved decision making
The CFOs also discussed the benefits of moving from on-premises software to a cloud financial management system, including:
- Increased anytime, anywhere visibility
- Productivity savings, such as superior integrations with existing business solutions
- Reduced hardware and software costs
- Lower implementation and integration costs
- Lower operational and maintenance costs
http://bit.ly/Lbvico May 21st 11:00am – 12:15pm ET
About Financial Executives Research Foundation
Financial Executives Research Foundation (FERF) is the nonprofit 501(c)(3) research affiliate of Financial Executives International (FEI). FERF researchers identify key financial issues and develop impartial, timely research reports for FEI members and nonmembers alike, in a variety of publication formats. FERF relies primarily on voluntary tax-deductible contributions from corporations and individuals, and publications can be ordered by logging onto www.ferf.org.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.