PALO ALTO, Calif. Feb. 14, 2011 Valentine’s Day Valentine’s Day
The site is in the "randy" alpha phase, but, according to site users, is already reaching new levels of jiggity.
- Valentine’s Day
- In a recent survey, 95% of the site users found their shag score increased by an order of magnitude after repeated use and just being held.
- Investors prefer to remain anonymous.
- Shagscore.com is already being considered the latest breakthrough in the social realm.
- "Shagscore.com changed my life," said John S., frequent shagger.
- "I wish all my boyfriends used Shagscore.com," said Ms. Coquette, another user.
- "Shagscore.com is the future," said all five engineers on the project. It should be noted they are not able to share their own shag score, as the algorithm in place does not consider imaginary numbers.
Shagscore.com is a website designed to give you more shag and thus create more love in your life. It is free to use and share with your friends and family. The site is G rated.