NEWARK, Calif. Jan. 25, 2011
New West, leveraging their extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers, worked with PPI to develop the new product utilizing PayMover’s advanced security capabilities including encryption via the Magtek iPad device and PayMover tokenization, eliminating the need to store card data locally for follow-on transactions. With this product, card data is encrypted at the point of swipe so the application never handles card data "in the clear."
The overall benefit to Microsoft Dynamics RMS customers is a highly secure environment in which only encrypted card data is processed, thereby providing enhanced security and significantly reduced PCI validation costs for retailers.
PayMover SecurePlus for Microsoft Dynamics RMS provides the following features:
- Encryption of credit, debit, gift and hand-keyed transactions
- Supports signature capture
- Tokenization for follow-on transactions
- Free gift processing
- Improved hardware installation and handling
- An improved user interface for handling split-tender types
- An improved merchant setup process
- A proven, stable and reliable transaction peripheral that costs less than a currently supported unencrypted device
- Financial incentives for resellers
- Reduced cost for transaction processing
About New West Technologies
Portland, Oregon www.newestech.com
About Payment Processing, Inc.
$6.5 billion www.paypros.com
Richard Livingston, PPI
the United States
SOURCE Payment Processing, Inc. (PPI)