AKRON, Ohio Jan. 18, 2011
The mobile web continues to evolve and change rapidly, and marketers must keep pace. When used properly, the mobile web can offer deeper reach to mobile consumers at each stage of the customer life cycle, from awareness to retention, with the right approach.
Featuring tips for developing a mobile web strategy, best practices, mobile web campaign examples and more, "Harnessing the Power of the Mobile Web" offers a step-by-step guide to creating and providing valuable mobile web experiences to consumers.
In this resource, marketers will learn:
- How to create mobile web experiences to support each phase of the customer lifecycle;
- How to create a more personalized brand experience;
- Effective connector strategies detailing the use of 2D barcodes and SMS;
- Why "purpose," "relevance" and "destination" must be part of mobile web planning;
- Best practices for campaign execution, with actionable examples;
- Technology considerations, as the use of the mobile web expands;
- Strategy for creating purposeful mobile web experiences.
North America Akron, Ohio http://www.knotice.com
SOURCE Knotice, Ltd.