- Teaches pre-kindergarten to grade 2 spelling and phonetics
- Words gradually become longer and more difficult as the game progresses
- 100 words to build, including common sight words
- Based on word phonetics, letters and words are pronounced
- Interactive environment responds in various ways to players’ touches
- Engaging animation, sounds and interactivity
- Available now on iTunes (http://tinyurl.com/crmrb9l)
- Price: $.99
“My five-year-old really enjoys playing Word Tower and is now able to spell 50 new words independently. It’s amazing how much this helps improve reading skills.” – Mandy, mother of a Word Tower player
“With Word Tower, children see and hear the letters that make up words, which helps them learn to spell words phonetically.” – Brendan Lee, co-founder and lead developer, 52apps.
Every week, 52apps turns an idea from the public into an iPhone or iPad app and launches it. 52apps – based in Columbia, S.C. – developed a proprietary framework to create, test and launch high-quality apps quickly. The company hosts "App Idea Days" as public forums where anyone can submit ideas. 52Apps shares revenue from apps with the idea generators. The company’s apps have received as many as 500,000 downloads. For more information, visit http://www.52apps.com/. Connect with 52 apps on Facebook and follow the company on Twitter: @52appsTeam.
Jani Spede Public Relations
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/7/prweb9730689.htm