- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
“Small business owners often work long hours with few holidays. We hope ezPaycheck software can simplify the time-consuming payroll processing and tax reporting for small businesses, and enable business owners to focus on growing business,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Ezpaycheck payroll application can handle federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, printing payroll checks, and also support tax forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3. This payroll application is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how. New users can download and try this software 30 day free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and cost.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees’ Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Realizing that many small businesses are still suffering in an economy that continues to lag, 2012 ezPaycheck payroll software full version’s price tag remains the same for the 7th year in a row. Available for just $89 each year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005.
Doing first thing first is import for any business in Year 2012. To start a free test drive of ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsmall-business/payroll-software/prweb9072424.htm