NEW YORK July 13, 2011 New York BlogWorld & New Media Expo , the world’s largest social media and blogging conference and tradeshow May 24-26
BlogWorld’s fifth annual western U.S. event Las Vegas Los Angeles November 3-5
The conference featured more than 200 speakers presenting sessions addressing issues such as employees’ open access to social media, managing your online reputation, navigating a social media crisis and advances in mobile marketing.
New York City Rick Calvert
Highlights from BlogWorld New York 2011:
- Social Media Monthly
- Latinos in Social Media
- Gary Vaynerchuk New York Times The Thank You Economy Jeffrey Hayzlett , The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing H.P. Mallory
- American Express , Disney PepsiCo
- Century 21 Real Estate Facebook Twitter YouTube @C21-Home Matters Blog
- Network Solutions Mobile Cloris Leachman
- Social Media now reaches the majority of Americans 12 years of age and older (12+).
- Facebook is now used by 51% of Americans 12+ and Twitter usage stands at 8% of Americans 12+.
- Approximately 46 million Americans 12+ now check their social media sites and services several times every day.
- Approximately 10 million Americans have posted status updates that also provided their location.
ABOUT BLOGWORLD & NEW MEDIA EXPO
BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the first and only industry-wide tradeshow, conference and media event dedicated to promoting the dynamic industry of new media. Thousands of attendees learn about Content Creation, Distribution, Monetization and Social Media Marketing strategies, including step-by-step techniques and leading-edge tools from the most successful and influential Bloggers, Podcasters, Vloggers, Web TV & Radio Broadcasters, Social Influencers, New Media Pros and Online Journalists.
SOURCE BlogWorld & New Media Expo