Poland Spain last year Sean Moshir
Moshir continued, "CellTrust developed its SecureSMS platform from the ground-up, with security architecture in mind, and continues to provide a safe and secure environment for the exchange of sensitive information. A key difference with SecureSMS is that CellTrust SecureSMS messages are authenticated with source and destination verified using an encryption key that changes based on policy. It also detects if the content or the payload of the SMS has been tampered with."
Other key factors of the SecureSMS architecture lie in the unique communication key, specific to each client mobile device and the transmission of information through the secure gateway appliance. These elements provide a degree of security above and beyond any standard encryption based products that have ever been proposed within the market to date.
CellTrust’s SecureSMS is offered either as a Cloud Service for carriers, enterprise, or consumers, or in a customer administered Gateway Appliance configuration. The Secure Gateway Appliance comes preconfigured, with APIs provided, allowing for ease of incorporation into existing infrastructure and operations. CellTrust forged this development model to design a true turnkey solution that resolves both industry and consumer need for security measures, and implementation issues that had hampered previous provider attempts. This is a real final solution; one that actually addresses every issue, and solves the problem at hand.
- Two-factor authentication
- End-to-end encryption of messages
- Long SMS messages, of up to 5000 characters
- Confirm delivery and read receipt
- Policy-based encryption key changes
- Auditing and compliance with HIPAA, FISMA, and Sarbanes-Oxley, ensuring that information is kept private and only delivered to the intended recipient
- Remote data wipe if a device is lost or unauthorized access attempts are detected
- Architecture that does not store passwords in the memory of handset or transmit it across the wireless network
About CellTrust Corporation
Lora Friedrichsen/Valerie Christopherson
Global Results Comms (GRC) for CellTrust
SOURCE CellTrust Corporation