- A new wheel design which includes a metal edge guard to protect the magnetic wheel material from accidental strikes and allows the wheel to lock to the shaft without shaft damage.
- New sensor and wheel combinations that are backwards compatible with old housings for convenient and economical upgrade ability to the new technology.
- Available Shaft Sizes From 0.625 to 2.875 to fit a variety of applications.
For further information on the RIM 1250, please visit http://www.dynapar.com/Products_and_Solutions/RIM_Tach_1250_NexGen/
Dynapar’s Next Gen Rim Tach 6200 Features:
- Foot-mounted or 56 C-face mount ideal for “Flower Pot” or Belt Drive applications.
- Extra heavy duty bearings for long encoder life cycle.
For further information on the RIM 6200, please visit http://www.dynapar.com/Products_and_Solutions/RIM_Tach_6200_NexGen/
As with its predecessors and the recent RT8, the RT6 and RT1 are built to order and available for the general market starting October, 2011. The new models will be marketed under the NorthStar brand name and will be manufactured in the company’s Gurnee, IL manufacturing facility. For new or existing applications and volume pricing, contact a Dynapar representative at 800-873-8731 or visit the web for specifications and technical information.
For more information on the new RIM Tach family product line, visit Dynapar’s website at http://www.dynapar.com.
Dynapar is a manufacturer of optical and magnetic encoders and resolvers with more than 50 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing rotary feedback devices. Dynapar was founded in Gurnee, Illinois in 1955 and has been expanded through the acquisitions to include Dynapar™ Hengstler™, NorthStar™, Harowe™, and Encoder Technology brand product lines. .
Pioneering the first true vector-duty hollow-shaft encoder launched Dynapar’s strong presence in several industries, including steel, paper, elevator, oil and gas, wind energy, medical, material handling, and industrial servo manufacturing. From small kit encoders to large mill-duty tachometers, Dynapar has the industry covered.
Dynapar customers rely on expertise and support provided from the U.S. sales and manufacturing location in Gurnee, Illinois: Phone +1 800.873.8731 or +1 847.662.2666; FAX +1 847.662.6633; Website: http://www.dynapar.com. In addition, Dynapar supports global customers with local sales and production locations in Germany, Japan, China, and Brazil.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/11/prweb8977603.htm