PRINCETON, N.J. Feb. 17, 2011 http://www.nextinning.com
"I have followed the financial newsletter industry for 28 years, reading hundreds of financial advisors. Without doubt, Paul McWilliams offers among the most in-depth, highest quality and well-reasoned research available in the marketplace. I’ve rarely ever seen an advisor who is as knowledgeable — and accurate — regarding the sectors and stocks that they follow."
In addition to his new optical networking report, trial subscribers will also have access to McWilliams’ exclusive tech sector earnings previews, offering analysis of which stocks are likely to pop or drop during earnings season. Trial subscribers also gain access to the highly acclaimed State of Tech series, offering in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies and specific guidance on which stocks he thinks investors should own and which should be avoided.
To take advantage of this offer and receive these reports for free, please visit the following link:
McWilliams covers these topics and more in his recent reports:
- What’s behind the strong rally and volatile trading in Towerstream? Does McWilliams believe the potential of Towerstream’s core business is enough to support the current stock price? What opportunities in "Wifi offload" might provide a boost to Towerstream shares in 2011?
- Does Nokia’s new agreement with Microsoft threaten Broadcom’s growth potential? How well is Broadcom positioned in key markets against major competitors like Qualcomm and Texas Instruments?
- Does Inphi offer an attractive mix of strong differentiation, limited competition, and a high-value nice market? Does an in depth valuation analysis suggest that Inphi is now trading at a bargain price?
- Should investors be concerned about the sell-off that hit Marvell shares on Tuesday? How do the Marvell’s recent product announcements fit into its broader strategy?
- What does McWilliams make of the trading action ahead of and immediately following Analog Devices’ earnings announcement? Did the results meet McWilliams’ expectations?
About Next Inning:
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC