TOKYO Jan. 19, 2011 January 19 Japan
As companies look to incorporate cloud services in their growth strategies to reduce the burden of designing and managing complicated networks, one of their concerns is how reliably network services can assure continuous access to the cloud. NTT Com expects Universal One to satisfy this concern by enabling enterprises to rapidly deploy cloud-based networks on a reliable, low-cost, scalable basis, with the added assurance of redundant access lines.
16,800 JPY Japan
Features of Universal One
Rapid network deployment
- Comprehensive services, which previously had to be segregated according to the customer’s network layer and type of access line.
- Four plans offering different levels of quality and cost, from premium service for top-level reliability and quality to best-effort service for basic-level bandwidth.
- Easy three-step process for selecting the most appropriate plan, bandwidth and options.
- No need to design or construct network to access cloud services.
- New, high-function Universal One terminal enables end-to-end management for strengthened network reliability and business continuity.
- All service plans include a backup access line to assure network availability.
High cost performance
- One-stop management—from Universal One terminal to cloud—helps to lower costs significantly compared to complicated conventional networks.
- Unifies domestic and foreign networks operating on different specifications.
- Enables universal management and billing.
- Creates seamless global networks that support multinational business operations.
About NTT Communications Corporation
(Ms.) Yasuko Oka or (Ms.) Akiko Suzaki
NTT Communications Corporation
Public Relations Office
SOURCE NTT Communications Corporation