McArdle is one of the premier marketing service providers in the Washington-Baltimore region. They offer a full range of communication services – from design, cross channel marketing, branded storefronts, printing, mailing and fulfillment. McArdle is known for creating custom solutions for their clients to help them grow their business in new and innovative ways.
McArdle President Lisa Arsenault
In addition to their commercial print applications, McArdle produces 200+ legal, regulatory and business publications each month. The book blocks are printed on 27# offset stock in black & white with spot color covers. Prior to becoming an Oce customer, the publications were produced on a Harris cold-set web with color pages produced from shells printed on Ryobi® duplicators, and offline bindery for side stitching and drilling.
- Excellent front-to-back print registration
- Ability to print on ultra-lightweight stocks
- Produces up to 1,515 black & white images per minute
- Optimizes its own speed, detecting black & white and full-color pages automatically while maintaining its high quality
Mal Baboyian Oce North America
The Netherlands Oce North America Trumbull, CT Chicago, IL Boca Raton www.oceproductionprinting.com
Tokyo, Japan USD 45.6 billion www.canon.com
U.S.A. $45 billion U.S.A. U.S.A. Kyosei U.S.A. www.usa.canon.com/rss
* Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Oce North America